First, an update ... nice email from Sheldon Ocker declining the winnings of our friendly bet. I think I'll contribute it to the Jimmy Fund. Great article up at Prospectus on the Hot Stove, Cool Music concert. Man, I can't wait for that album to hit iTunes. So BP really raised $15k plus for cancer research? Cool.
1. Discussing teams in terms of James' pythagorean formula: Good
2. Calling Clayton a vacuum when his DT says negative?: Bad
3. Castilla an improvement? Hmmm, maybe. Push
4. Expecting Larry Walker to be healthy? Bad
5. Staking yourself to the Rockies? Remains to be seen.
Pretty neutral, though we learned next to nothing from this article. Take your own hacks, at Rogers or at me ...