Baseball Toaster was unplugged on February 4, 2009.
Couple quick notes:
* Yes, there was a satiric post that Scott had up late last night about the Canseco book. Since the book and its contents are under embargo, it was too close to a violation for comfort. Scott will repost it soon.
* It looks like Deep Throat - no, not that one - is ill and could finally be known to the public. In honor of the confidential source that changed the world, I'll reiterate my pledge to name one of my two sources on the Rose story when they pass away. I will say that the source said something in the time following the release of Rose's book last year that made me reconsider my promise of anonymity.
* "The Juice" is coming along nicely. I may die before it's done and I'll never do another book on this type of schedule again, but it's going to be done on deadline, if not before.
* Comments on the new THR format?
* Tips for a March vacation? Seems like Florida is jacking the prices up during Spring Training/Spring break time.
* New tunes to check out - The Kleptones, masters of the mashup. It's on heavy rotation in the iPod.
Comment status: comments have been closed. Baseball Toaster is now out of business.