1. If he won, he won. I'll accept it, look at moving, and move on.
2. I don't think, if he won, it was fair. I'll have a longer post on my Ohio experience, but there are already many reports of fraud. Add in the co-ordinated suppression efforts and the legitimacy of this President will always be in question.
3. Bush '04 = Nixon '72. I think we'll have an organized protest movement and more scandal than you can shake a stick at. I wouldn't be surprised to see Cheney get Agnewed by Halliburton, then Bush forced out.
4. Karl Rove. Rudy Giuliani. George Bush. Dick Cheney. I'm not sure which I like least.
5. I'm more disheartened by the bigots like DeMint, Thule, and Coburn getting elected to the Senate than I am the Presidential results.
6. No, I won't shut up. I love this country and fought for the rights that I possess. I know exactly where I stand on every issue. I can't say the same for most of America and that's where things need to change. We need a grassroots educational campaign.